- Referenced in 1 article
- which may be expressed using polynomial, exponential, and logarithmic terms. The key technical contribution behind...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- PERSYS - a program for the solution near the...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...