- Referenced in 6166 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Algorithm 658_ ODESSA - An ordinary differential equation solver...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8984 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 743 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- To recover or approximate smooth multivariate functions, sparse...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 915 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- APL (named after the book A Programming Language...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Multigrid software for the solution of ellptic problems...