- Referenced in 212 articles
- systems with persistent additive and polytopic uncertainties. Users can add custom constraints, such as polytopic...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- coefficients, an uncertainty set is a convex polytope that can be exactly calculated. We construct...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Matlab Toolbox for Robust Regulation of Polytopic Uncertain Piecewise Linear Hybrid Systems. This paper describes ... affected by both time varying parametric uncertainties and persistent exterior disturbances. The robust tracking...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- SDPSOL is a parser/solver for determinant maximization (MAXDET...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for...