- Referenced in 8 articles
- Detailed numerical simulations of pore competition in idealized micro-spall using the VOF method. Under...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- VisIt is an interactive parallel visualization and graphical...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- darch: Package for deep architectures and Restricted-Bolzmann...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Fundamentals of the KRAKEN code. KRAKEN is an...
- Referenced in 2760 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- VOFI - A library to initialize the volume fraction...