- Referenced in 406 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- VisIt is an interactive parallel visualization and graphical...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- The finite element package SyFi is a C...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- The MATLAB Reservoir Simulation Toolbox is developed by...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- NETGEN: An advancing front 2D/3D-mesh generator based on...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- p4est: Parallel AMR on Forests of Octrees. The...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- Abaqus/Standard employs solution technology ideal for static and...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Fast Lagrangian Analysis of Continua (FLAC). FLAC is...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Reduced basis methods for partial differential equations. An...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Fundamentals of the KRAKEN code. KRAKEN is an...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- The Boost Graph Library (BGL). Graphs are mathematical...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Computational methods for plasticity. Theory and applications. The...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- Flux-corrected transport. I. SHASTA, a fluid transport...
- Referenced in 1678 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- SOLA: a numerical solution algorithm for transient fluid...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- SOLA-VOF: A solution algorithm for transient fluid...
- Referenced in 1 article
- The LBPM software package for simulating multiphase flow...