- Referenced in 1 article
- trading constraints such as transaction cost, market liquidity and the investor’s degree of risk ... single stock trading, multiple stock trading, and portfolio allocation...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1424 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 748 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 2625 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- CAViaR: Conditional autoregressive value at risk by regression...
- Referenced in 1368 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...