- Referenced in 51 articles
- space of block diagonal, symmetric, positive semidefinite matrices. Applications arise in many areas, especially robust...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- matrix cones: the cone of positive semidefinite matrices with a given chordal sparsity pattern ... cone of chordal sparse matrices that have a positive semidefinite completion. The implementation takes advantage...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- ever-growing catalogue of separability criteria, positive maps, and related functions of interest. Furthermore, QETLAB ... well both with full matrices and with large sparse matrices, and makes use of many ... advanced techniques based on semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 1828 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- In the paper we present LGS -- a geometric...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1734 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2998 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...