- Referenced in 19 articles
- evaluate. As an entirely different alternative, possibilistic logic programs adopt a simpler metric of uncertainty ... approaches -- general PLP, restricted PLP, and possibilistic logic programming -- can be useful in different domains ... also efficiently support restricted PLP and possibilistic logic programs. PITA relies on tabling with answer ... PITA(POSS) which scalably implements possibilistic logic programming. PITA is a supported package in version...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- particular framework of Possibilistic Defeasible Logic Programming (RP-DeLP for short). Since RP-DeLP programmes...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- IMOST: Interactive multiple objective system technique An interactive...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 539 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- The Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- ASPIDE: Integrated development environment for answer set programming...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- ProbLog is a probabilistic logic programming language based...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- B-Prolog is a high-performance implementation of...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- CLIPS - a powerful development and delivery expert system...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- ANFIS: adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference system. The...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- The Causal Calculator (CCalc) is a system for...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- The Aleph Manual. This document provides reference information...
- Referenced in 1127 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...