- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- ROS3P -- An accurate third-order Rosenbrock solver designed...