- Referenced in 4 articles
- wide range of methods exist to generate geological models. However, the powerful methods are behind ... scientific investigations. These assets provide the full power behind our approach, as they enable ... basis of the geological models and assigned density values. In summary, we provide a basis...
- Referenced in 1 article
- recently stressed the importance to both statistical power and face validity of balancing allocations ... range of possible allocations meeting the constraints in addition to performing the actual random assignment...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- SCIL -- symbolic constraints in integer linear programming We...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1206 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3111 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...