- Referenced in 269 articles
- plfit: Fitting power-law distributions to empirical data. This program fits power-law distributions ... method of Clauset, Shalizi and Newman. Power-law distributions occur in many situations of scientific ... substantially inaccurate estimates of parameters for power-law distributions, and even in cases where such ... been conjectured to follow a power-law distribution. In some cases we find these conjectures...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- graphs (or, in general, integers with power-law distribution in a certain exponent range...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- PowerGraph: Distributed graph-parallel computation on natural graphs. Large-scale graph-structured computation is central ... real-world have highly skewed power-law degree distributions, which challenge the assumptions made ... distributed graph placement and representation that exploits the structure of power-law graphs. We provide...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- DiSMEC - Distributed Sparse Machines for Extreme Multi-label Classification. Extreme multi-label classification refers ... extreme classification exhibit fit to power-law distribution, i.e. a large fraction of labels have ... very few positive instances in the data distribution. Most state-of-the-art approaches ... space. However, in the presence of power-law distributed extremely large and diverse label spaces...
- Referenced in 1 article
- real-world graphs often obey skewed power-law distributions: most vertices have relatively few neighbors...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- high-dimensionality, sparsity and power-law word distributions. In this paper, we propose a novel...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- real-world graphs, namely (1)skewed degree distribution, (2)large diameter, and (3)(relatively) high ... existing systems, but many real-world power-law graphs also exhibit the characteristics ... improvements over the state-of-the-art distributed graph computing systems...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 765 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...