- Referenced in 794 articles
- eigen-space is computed which is numerically orthogonal to working precision. Numerically accurate eigenvectors...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- aimed at computing matrix exponentials. More precisely, it computes either a small matrix exponential...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- library for multiple-precision floating-point computations with correct rounding. MPFR has continuously been supported ... MPFR is based on the GMP multiple-precision library. The main goal of MPFR ... provide a library for multiple-precision floating-point computation which is both efficient ... ideas from the ANSI/IEEE-754 standard for double-precision floating-point arithmetic (53-bit significand). MPFR...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- Schur) are also provided, as are related computations such as reordering of the Schur factorizations ... complex matrices, in both single and double precision. The original goal of the LAPACK project ... that as much as possible of the computation is performed by calls to the Basic...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- ARPREC: An arbitrary precision computation package. This paper describes a new software package for performing ... with an arbitrarily high level of numeric precision. It is based on the earlier MPFUN...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- MATLAB extension for computing with arbitrary precision. The toolbox equips MATLAB with a new multiple ... precision floating-point numeric type and extensive set of mathematical ... functions that are capable of computing with arbitrary precision. The multiprecision numbers and matrices ... minimal) changes to source code. Quadruple precision computations (compliant with IEEE 754-2008) are supported...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Johansson (email@example.com). It supports efficient high-precision computation with polynomials, power series, matrices and special...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- positioned so exactly as its precise representation in the computer would imply, a wider choice...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- interest to mathematicians, scientists and engineers. Computer algebra system (CAS). It has been produced ... expressions; calculations with symbolic matrices; arbitrary precision integer and real arithmetic; facilities for defining...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve systems of nonlinear ... vector residuals (interpreted, reference implementation, slow) multiple precision interval arithmetic with error bounds (does...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- introduce SDPB: an open-source, parallelized, arbitrary-precision semidefinite program solver, designed for the conformal ... specialized solvers and should enable many new computations ... example application, we compute a new rigorous high-precision bound on operator dimensions...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- available. A version performing multi-precision computations with arbitrary – user defined – accuracy is also included...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- idea is to take into account computer precision to derive a special contour where integration...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- book Functions of Matrices: Theory and Computation and contains implementations of many of the algorithms ... omitted. The codes are intended for double precision matrices. Those algorithms in which the parameters...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code for modelling fluid flow, heat transfer, mass ... single and double precision versions of Fluent have been installed.The primary CFD application on BlueBEAR...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- multiprocessorprogram. As we pointed out earlier, the computations are performed in intervalarithmetic with directed rounding ... digits of precision, which converts exactly according o the IEEE standard. The computers employed...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- exact fractions, arbitrary precision integers, and variable precision floating point numbers. Maxima can plot functions ... data in two and three dimensions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- complete parallelization (even to multiple computers), high-precision arithmetics (allowing to calculate integrals which were...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- computations and the second contains documentation and m-files of Mulprec, the multiple precision Matlab...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- compute pseudo-Bayes factors for model comparison and for eliciting the precision parameter ... general purpose Metropolis sampling algorithm. To maximize computational efficiency, the actual sampling for each model...