- Referenced in 9 articles
- used to accelerate matrix-vector multiplications and to precondition iterative solvers.par We describe the algorithm ... context of an inverse scattering problem for the low-frequency time-harmonic wave equation with...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- when the same operator is used for multiple right-hand sides. Stability is proved ... resulting linear operator can be diagonally preconditioned to be a compact perturbation of the identity ... considered include the Faraday cage, and acoustic scattering for the Helmholtz and gravity Helmholtz equations...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- open-source Matlab toolbox for solving multiple scattering problems by clusters of circular cylinders ... algebra solvers (direct gaussian elimination method or preconditioned Krylov subspace iterative techniques). Pre- and post...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...