- Referenced in 129 articles
- locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient method: Toward the optimal preconditioned eigensolver: Locally optimal block ... preconditioned conjugate gradient method. We describe new algorithms of the locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate ... able to compare numerically different methods in the class, with different preconditioners, we propose ... algorithm, we advocate the standard preconditioned conjugate gradient method for finding an eigenvector...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- algorithm (a “squared” conjugate gradient method) with a preconditioning called ILLU (an incomplete line...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- that arise. Two others use iterative (preconditioned Krylov) methods instead of direct methods for these...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- terminate the iterations earlier. A preconditioned truncated Newton method is described that defines a search...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- linear systems by using Krylov subspace methods preconditioned by some multi-level block ILU (BILUM ... preconditioning techniques with those of grid-independent convergence of multigrid methods. The multi-level algorithms ... direct method or a preconditioned iterative method...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- generate a Cauchy step, a preconditioned conjugate gradient method with an incomplete Cholesky factorization...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- paper describes new recursive multilevel method for preconditioning of general sparse linear systems. This strategy ... authors’ codes BILUM and BILUTM. All these methods are based on a block incomplete ... level iterations. Assumptions, under which the new preconditioning is exact, are given together with ... proof that eigenvalues of the preconditioned matrix are close to 1. par Extensive numerical tests...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- RTRMC : Low-rank matrix completion via preconditioned optimization on the Grassmann manifold. We address ... then apply second-order Riemannian trust-region methods (RTRMC 2) and Riemannian conjugate gradient methods ... conditioning of the problem and we detail preconditioned versions of Riemannian optimization algorithms. The cost ... further note that second-order and preconditioned methods are well suited to solve badly conditioned...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- method, Korat uses the method precondition to automatically generate all (nonisomorphic) test cases ... given small size. Korat then executes the method on each test case, and uses...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- fields domain decomposition method for elliptic boundary value problems, the preconditioned system will be nonsymmetric ... parallel environments the Bi-CG method works as preconditioned conjugate gradient (PCG) method which...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- eigenproblems. It implements the Jacobi-Davidson method with preconditioned conjugate gradient solution of the arising...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- sparse. The current release features direct methods based on Gaussian elimination without pivoting ... also include a number of preconditioned conjugate-gradient-like methods as described in Section...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Preconditioned low-rank methods for high-dimensional elliptic PDE eigenvalue problems. We consider elliptic ... classical preconditioned eigenvalue solver. We also show how the ALS and MALS (DMRG) methods known...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- primal-infeasible dual-feasible network interior point method The authors introduce the truncated primal-infeasible ... system. In the implementation, a preconditioned conjugate gradient method is used as the iterative solver...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- implementation of an inverse free preconditioned Krylov subspace projection method developed by Golub ... particularly suitable for problems where preconditioning by the standard shift-and-invert transformation...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- algorithms for discretization by mixed finite element methods and a posteriori error estimation ... experimenting with state-of-the-art preconditioned iterative solvers for the discrete linear equation systems...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- accelerated algebraic multigrid and preconditioned iterative methods. The solution of large sparse linear systems arises ... distributed algebraic multigrid (AMG) and preconditioned iterative methods. The AmgX library implements both classical ... aggregation-based AMG methods with different selector and interpolation strategies, along with a variety ... standard and flexible preconditioned Krylov subspace iterative methods, which can be combined with...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- with the Locally Optimal Block Preconditioned Conjugate Gradient Method (LOBPCG). Its main features...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- particular algorithm based on the modified barrier method, we propose to use iterative solvers instead ... used direct factorization techniques. The preconditioned conjugate gradient method proves to be a viable alternative...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- constructs of Design by Contract are method preconditions and postconditions, and class invariants. This paper ... contracts” as standard Java methods following an intuitive naming convention. Preconditions, postconditions, and invariants ... values of attributes and return values of methods. Fine grain control over the level...