- Referenced in 463 articles
- worst-case on-line framework. The model we study can be interpreted as a broad ... well-studied on-line prediction model to a general decision-theoretic setting. We show that ... Warmuth rule can be adapted to this model, yielding bounds that are slightly weaker ... variety of problems, including gambling, multiple-outcome prediction, repeated games, and prediction of points...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- from, estimates, tests, predicts with, and searches for causal and statistical models ... linear feedback models--and in the ability to calculate predictions of the effects of interventions...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- statistics of the model estimate, it applies ensemble integrations to predict the error statistics forward ... which operates directly on the ensemble of model states when observations are assimilated. The EnKF...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Kriging is a tool for spatial/spatio-temporal modelling and prediction with large datasets. The approach, discussed ... block of the Spatial Random Effects (SRE) model, on which this package is based ... provides helper functions to model, fit, and predict using an SRE with relative ease. Reference...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- fast_mpc: code for fast model predictive control. fast_mpc contains two C functions, with ... interface, that implement the fast model predictive control methods described in the paper Fast Model...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 175 articles
- complex nonlinear systems that are not easily modeled with a closed-form equation. Neural Network ... pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction, and dynamic system modeling and control. To speed...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- that make it particularly suited for model predictive control (MPC) applications. The software package qpOASES...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- which also furnish the best combined modeling predictability of basic combustion properties. Improvements were made...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- algorithms for direct optimal control, including model predictive control, state and parameter estimation and robust...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Sequential Model-based Algorithm Configuration. SMAC (sequential model-based algorithm configuration) is a versatile tool ... dimensions than other algorithms. Finally, the predictive models SMAC is based on can also capture...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- model nonlinear functions, identify nonlinear components on-line in a control system, and predict ... neural networks and earlier work on fuzzy modeling are listed and discussed. Other extensions...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- gstat: spatial and spatio-temporal geostatistical modelling, prediction and simulation. variogram modelling; simple, ordinary...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling, testing, estimation, validation, graphics, prediction, and typesetting by storing enhanced...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- comparison of complementary automatic modeling methods: RETINA and PcGets. The authors [Oxford Bull. Econom. Stat ... proposed an automatic predictive modeling tool called relevant transformation of the inputs network approach (RETINA...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- framework of the optical approach. The model predictions implemented in the Geant4 toolkit are compared...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- model. Built-in imputation models are provided for continuous data (predictive mean matching, normal), binary ... also impute continuous two-level data (normal model, pan, second-level variables). Passive imputation...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Techniques include the widest selection of predictive modeling, clustering, classification, and exploratory techniques...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- maximization); Fitting models with a weighted least squares loss function (including MILES); Predicting scores ... samples using a given model; Predicting the dependent variable(s) of PLS models; Performing multi...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- computer experiments. Estimation, validation and prediction of kriging models. Important functions : km, print.km, plot.km, predict.km...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Functions and Data Sets for ’Applied Predictive Modeling’. A few functions and several data ... Springer book ’Applied Predictive Modeling...