- Referenced in 15 articles
- FITradeoff), is a multicriteria method proposed for eliciting scaling constants or weights of criteria ... uses partial information about decision maker (DM) preferences for choice and ranking problematics, according ... This method uses the concept of flexible elicitation for improving the applicability of the traditional ... tradeoff elicitation procedure. FITradeoff offers two main benefits: the information required from...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- InterViewer: Dynamic visualization of protein-protein interactions From...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- CP-nets (Condition Preference Nets) is a tool...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Electre Methods. Over the last three decades a...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- R package reshape: Flexibly reshape data , Reshape lets...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- PrefLib: a library for preferences. We introduce PrefLib...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- GUI-HDMR; A Software Tool for Global Sensitivity...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- BoosTexter: A boosting-based system for text categorization...