- Referenced in 4 articles
- sampling events can be modeled with preferential sampling, which means that the intensity of sampling...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Adaptive preferential sampling in phylodynamics with an application to SARS-CoV-2. Longitudinal molecular data...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- collected in the Earth Sciences are clustered preferentially. The clustering may be in high ... clustered in areas accessible easily to sampling. Because all statistical and geostatistical analysis requires...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Stanford Network Analysis Platform (SNAP) is a general...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- PORTA is a collection of routines for analyzing...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Spatial Statistics with R : This collection of web...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- CHEMKIN™, a software suite used worldwide in the...
- Referenced in 4285 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...