- Referenced in 11 articles
- uses a second-order, finite-volume pressure-correction scheme, where the pressure Poisson equation...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- discretisation is performed with high-order compact schemes, and a FFT based constant-coefficient spectral ... computationally very efficient. An enhanced pressure-correction method is proposed to speed up the achievement...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 468 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- The program package FEATFLOW is both a user...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...