- Referenced in 22 articles
- models that are useful for simulating strong shock, large deformation events. Both tabular and analytic ... plastic model is elastic-perfectly plastic with thermal softening. A programmed burn model is available ... products. Fracture can be initiated based on pressure or principle stress. A special model...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- capturing scheme known to compute accurately the thermal history of the fluid component. The accuracy ... described, and potential spurious effects associated with shock waves propagation in the resulting AMR grid ... dark matter density power spectrum, gas pressure power spectrum and individual haloe temperature profiles, shows...
- Referenced in 663 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Hopscotch: a fast second order partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1117 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 523 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...