- Referenced in 135 articles
- also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics and constraint generation. Moreover, the user...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- cutting planes, column generation, and primal heuristics. ABACUS supports the Open Solver Interface (Osi) developed...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- easily employ cutting planes, primal heuristics, and other well-known MILP enhancements for MINLPs...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- planes, and a lot-sizing-specific primal heuristic. Results are presented for a wide variety...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- user on the original variables; default primal heuristics and preprocessing features are under developments...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- provides data handling procedures, presolve routines, primal heuristics, a dual fixing method, and an linear...
- Referenced in 1 article
- galini cut loop and 2) a primal heuristic plug-in that uses the mixed-integer...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Kuhn’s primal dual algorithm. However, we have added several natural heuristics that speed...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- LiDIA: A library for computational number theory. LiDIA...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...