- Referenced in 172 articles
- components: primal and dual simplex methods, primal-dual interior-point method, branch-and-cut method...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- called LOQO, which implements a primal-dual interior-point method for general nonlinear programming...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- solving SDPs based on the primal-dual interior-point method. It fully exploits the sparsity...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- globally convergent primal-dual interior-point filter method for nonlinear programming The paper proposes ... Leyffer to globalize the primal-dual interior-point method for nonlinear optimization, avoiding ... penalty parameters. This algorithm decomposes the primal-dual step obtained from the perturbed first-order...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- package, based on a primal-dual interior-point method, for solving convex quadratic programming problems...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- simplex method; -- The primal-dual simplex method; -- The path-following interior-point method; -- The homogeneous...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- cost per iteration of typical primal-dual interior-point methods on such problems...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- volume ellipsoid problem We study practical solution methods for finding the maximum volume ellipsoid inscribing ... formulations upon which we build primal-dual type interior-point algorithms, and we provide theoretical ... algorithms is the method of choice among those tested...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- interior-point methods for indefinite quadratic programming Two interior-point algorithms are proposed and analyzed ... much like in the case of primal-dual algorithms for linear programming) search directions...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- This paper describes an implementation of the one...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...