- Referenced in 17 articles
- verify the Zassenhaus Conjecture and the Prime Graph Question for finite groups, once characters...
- Referenced in 1 article
- functions. n this article graphs mapping prime numbers into the prime factors of their linear ... main question is what can be said about the cycles in these graphs. First...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Computing matrix representations. Let G be a finite...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- A program for creating and studying hyperbolic 3...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...