- Referenced in 4 articles
- over Euclidean domains, such as the integer ring and the univariate polynomials over a field ... some algebraic structures have been implemented (principal ideal domains, Bézout domains...). The algorithm has been...
- Referenced in 1 article
- AGQP-injective modules. Let R be a ring and let M be a right ... called `almost general quasi-principally injective’ (or AGQP-injective for short ... positive integer n and a left ideal X s n of S such that...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2957 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1648 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1734 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2998 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...