- Referenced in 9 articles
- intersect S)/(R union S), b) probabilistic overlap measure for non-binary segmentations, c) mean/median...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- turn-based probabilistic games with ω-regular objectives; and (b) synthesizes reasonable environment assumptions ... reduction-based techniques to solve turn-based probabilistic games, and uses the analysis of turn...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Knudsen, B.; Hein, J. J.: Pfold: RNA secondary structure prediction using stochastic context-free grammars ... explicit evolutionary model and a probabilistic model of structures. Predictions can be done...
- Referenced in 1 article
- found in B. Chiu, E. Keogh, S. Lonardi, Probabilistic discovery of time series motifs...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- jumping profile Hidden Markov Model) is a probabilistic approach to compare a sequence ... recombinations in HIV-1 and hepatitis B virus (HBV) genomes. For a query sequence phylogenetic...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- repertoires produced in response to infection, in B-cell neoplasms and in autoimmune disease. Often ... this article is to develop a probabilistic model of the rearrangement process and a Bayesian...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- effects of a candidate plan and b) to update their beliefs during on-line execution ... programming language GOLOG, allows the specification of probabilistic beliefs about the state of the world...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- composition, dipeptide composition, and segment composition. Four probabilistic neural network (PNN) classifiers are used ... GNBSL is higher than those of PSORT-B, CELLO, and PSLpred. A web server GNBSL...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- form bk+/-1 for `small’ b. The code for accessing these tables has been contributed ... factoring methods implemented in this package are probabilistic. In particular the time needed...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- This paper proposes an approach to the evaluation...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 719 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...