- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Cbc (Coin-or branch and cut) is an...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...