- Referenced in 15 articles
- We present a uniform signature-based approach to...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- The author gives a short introduction to the...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- This paper presents Web Service Analysis Tool (WSAT...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- MoDeST --- a modelling and description language for stochastic...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- The goal of the Rule Markup Initiative is...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- For substantial software systems (say, 500k source lines...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Use of E-LOTOS in adding formality to...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...