- Referenced in 6 articles
- present an implementation of a probabilistic first-order logic called TensorLog, in which classes ... This leads to a close integration of probabilistic logical reasoning with deep-learning infrastructure...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ProPPR: efficient first-order probabilistic logic programming for structure discovery, parameter learning, and scalable inference ... scalable probabilistic logic called ProPPR, which further extends stochastic logic programs (SLP) to a framework ... using an abductive second-order probabilistic logic, we show that first-order theories...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- tool for probabilistic reasoning based on logic programming and first-order theories under stable model ... machine learning software and a probabilistic logic programming language based on answer set programming ... software platform for non-monotonic (inductive) probabilistic logic programming, our framework mainly targets applications ... AnsProlog) as well as first-order logic formulas (with stable model semantics), annotated with conditional...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Factorie: Probabilistic programming via imperatively defined factor graphs. Discriminatively trained undirected graphical models have ... declarative language, such as SQL or first-order logic, we advocate using an imperative language...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- probabilistic inductive logic programming (or statistical relational learning) aims at applying probabilistic methods ... inference and learning in relational or first-order representations of knowledge. In the past ... that area, which mostly extend existing propositional probabilistic methods like Bayes Nets and Markov Networks ... various frameworks within the area of probabilistic inductive logic programming and statistical relational learning. Currently...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- SOLAR (SOL for Advanced Reasoning) is a first...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...