- Referenced in 22 articles
- given rise to the field of probabilistic logic programming (PLP), leading to languages such ... others. These languages share a similar distribution semantics, and methods have been devised to translate ... alternative, possibilistic logic programs adopt a simpler metric of uncertainty than probability.par Each of these...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- GreatSPN2.0 is a software package for the modeling...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- The author gives a short introduction to the...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...