- Referenced in 9 articles
- language for defining probabilistic ontologies. Recent years have witnessed an increasingly mature body of research ... have emerged. Among these is Probabilistic Web Ontology Language (PR-OWL), which provides a means ... representing uncertainty in ontologies expressed in Web Ontology Language (OWL). PR-OWL allows values ... variables from probabilistic theories with the individuals, classes and properties from ontological languages such...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- efforts to create probabilistic annotations, especially in the Gene Ontology context, or to deal with ... datasets, current enrichment methods largely ignore this probabilistic information since they are mainly based...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- feature for dealing with probabilistic extensions of existing large ontologies. Finally we present the layered...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- cross-hybridization noise. We present a probabilistic generative model for cross-hybridization in microarray data ... found to produce enrichment in multiple gene ontology–biological process (GO–BP) functional groups...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- The goal of the Rule Markup Initiative is...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- CAPEUS: An architecture for context-aware selection and...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- A logic system that integrates First Order Logic...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...