- Referenced in 18 articles
- Probmela programs, which are terms of a probabilistic guarded command language with an operational semantics ... omega-regular linear time properties by means of automata-based model checking algorithms...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- CLAN: A tool for contract analysis and conflict...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- GreatSPN2.0 is a software package for the modeling...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- IMITATOR is a software tool for parametric verification...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Regexpcount, a symbolic package for counting problems on...