- Referenced in 1101 articles
- optimization problems theoretical convergence multiclass classification probability estimates and parameter selection are discussed in detail...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- problems. The style of the book is probably best described by the following quote from...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- feature can be correctly matched with high probability against a large database of features from...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability is probably the most studied of combinatorial optimization/search problems. Significant...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite ... applications in various fields such as optimization, probability, finance, control, signal processing, chemistry, cristallography, tomography ... data. Many important applications in e.g. optimization, probability, financial economics and optimal control...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- probably takes less time to compute than...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Skew-t. Build and manipulate probability distributions of the skew-normal family and some related...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- prerequisite is an honest course in probability and statistics. Finally, let us note that...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- assignment, or with some probability picks a variable at random. WalkSAT first picks a clause ... previously satisfied clauses becoming unsatisfied, with some probability of picking one of the variables...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- module calculates performance measures including queue-length probabilities and waiting-time probabilities for basic queueing...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling. Stan is a probabilistic programming language implementing...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- applied to calculate posterior model probabilities for a variety of time series Bayesian models, where...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- with a clustering principle based on elementary probability theory. The security of the NTRU cryptosystem...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Utilizing the criterion that each period the probability of exceeding the VaR must be independent...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- Distributions , Computes multivariate normal and t probabilities, quantiles, random deviates and densities...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- paper ”Numerical Computation of Multivariate Normal Probabilities”, in J. of Computational and Graphical Stat...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- briefly ProbLog, focusses on computing the success probability of a given query, either exactly ... ProbLog2 allows the user to compute marginal probabilities of any number of ground atoms ... presence of evidence (in comparison, the succes probability setting of ProbLog1 corresponds to having...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- useful in the summarization and estimation of probability distributions. This report contains details of Fortran...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- describe our classes in terms of probability distribution or density functions, and the locally maximal ... posterior probability parameters. We rate our classifications with an approximate posterior probability of the distribution ... computational complexity of the joint probability, and our marginalization is w.r.t. a local maxima ... parameter space. This posterior probability rating allows direct comparison of alternate density functions that differ...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- almost all starting points, i.e., with probability one. The essence of all such algorithms...