- Referenced in 5373 articles
- helps you analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. With over 5000 functions, Maple offers...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- linear programming (LP) and related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly or quadratically constrained optimization problems...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization problems over symmetric cones, i.e. it allows...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM. Issues such as solving SVM optimization problems theoretical convergence multiclass classification probability estimates...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- solve simple problems specified by one-line commands (such as finding the indefinite integral...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization problems. Some examples of problems MOSEK ... solve are linear programs, quadratic programs, conic problems and mixed integer problems. Such problems occurs...
- Referenced in 1069 articles
- different variants of the problem, alternative algorithms and techniques for solving it, some well-known...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming problems whose constraint cone is a product ... some examples to illustrate the coding of problem data for our SQLP solver. Various techniques ... solve more than 80% of a total of about 300 test problems to an accuracy...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- solving disciplined convex programs (DCPs). CVX supports a number of standard problem types, including linear ... SDPs). CVX can also solve much more complex convex optimization problems, including many involving nondifferentiable ... conveniently formulate and solve constrained norm minimization, entropy maximization, determinant maximization, and many other convex...
- Referenced in 1066 articles
- understand basic implementation principles for solving combinatorial or nonlinear problems. We also identify recent developments...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- enables you to solve Partial Differential Equations (PDE) easily. Problems involving PDE (2d, 3d) from...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- Fortran77 subroutines designed to solve large scale eigenvalue problems. The package is designed to compute ... large scale problems. For many standard problems, a matrix factorization is not required. Only ... needed. ARPACK software is capable of solving large scale symmetric, nonsymmetric, and generalized eigenproblems from...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- have proved highly effective for solving constrained optimization problems with smooth nonlinear functions ... explicit provision for infeasibility in the original problem and the QP subproblems. SNOPT ... algorithm (SQOPT) for solving the QP subproblems. It is designed for problems with many thousands...
- Referenced in 1463 articles
- than that of solving, say, a Riccati equation. For instance, problems with a thousand design...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- equations and linear least-squares problems. The package solves linear systems whose matrices are general ... matrices and applies them to least-squares problems. LINPACK uses column-oriented algorithms to increase...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- limited-memory algorithm for solving large nonlinear optimization problems subject to simple bounds...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- computational system for solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous, purely integer ... mixed-integer nonlinear problems can be solved with the software. The Branch And Reduce Optimization ... hills and valleys of complex optimization problems in search of global solutions...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- parallel computer. Thus large computational problems can be solved more cost effectively by using ... their existing computer hardware to solve much larger problems at minimal additional cost. Hundreds ... using PVM to solve important scientific, industrial, and medical problems in addition...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- lines are required for solving a well-posed topology optimization problem. By adding ... three additional lines, the program can solve problems with multiple load cases. The code...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- dependent variables.Predefined multiphysics-application templates solve many common problem types. You also have the option...