- Referenced in 5373 articles
- helps you analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. With over 5000 functions, Maple offers ... sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment provided by Maple, you can automatically capture...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- part of DOLFIN. It provides a problem solving environment for models based on partial differential...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for elliptic partial differential equations ELLPACK ... level language for solving elliptic partial differential equations. Solving elliptic problems with ELLPACK typically involves ... process is best suited for an interactive environment, ELLPACK itself is batch oriented. With this ... ELLPACK that provides true interactive elliptic problem solving by allowing the user to interactively build...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- toolkit provides a flexible and extensible problem-solving environment for design and performance analysis...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- solve simple problems specified by one-line commands (such as finding the indefinite integral ... graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- they provide scientists with an interpreted problem solving environment and they form a modular framework ... Fortran. However, a common problem faced by the developers of a scripted scientific application...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- known as GBDT, GBM) that solve many data science problems in a fast and accurate ... major distributed environment (Hadoop, SGE, MPI) and can solve problems beyond billions of examples...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory and Fuzzy Multiple Attribute Decision Making Methods ... making methods for solving the decision making problems of the manufacturing environment are proposed...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- comprehensive tool designed to make building and solving Linear, Nonlinear (convex & nonconvex/Global), Quadratic, Quadratically Constrained ... models, a full featured environment for building and editing problems, and a set of fast...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates all steps in the modeling process − defining your ... geometry, meshing, specifying your physics, solving, and then visualizing your results.Model set-up is quick ... dependent variables.Predefined multiphysics-application templates solve many common problem types. You also have the option...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- results. FlexPDE is also a ”problem solving environment”. It performs the entire range of functions ... necessary to solve partial differential equation systems: an editor for preparing scripts, a mesh generator ... user can edit the script, run the problem and observe the output, then re-edit ... repeatedly without leaving the FlexPDE application environment. FlexPDE has no pre-defined problem domain...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- SCIRun is a problem solving environment or ”computational workbench” in which a user selects software...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- software architecture and implementation of the problem-solving environment (PSE) PELLPACK for modeling physical objects ... solving systems, and some of these, in turn, include several specific PDE solving methods ... elliptic or parabolic problems is quite broad, and it handles some hyperbolic problems. Since...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- finite element environment designed to solve multi-physics and multi-field problems. The package explores ... maintaining numerical efficiency of commercial finite element environments. The element oriented approach enables easy creation...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- solve boundary value problems in the problem solving environment...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- performance branch of the finite element problem solving environment DOLFIN, both part of the FEniCS...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- SciNapse: A problem solving environment for partial differential equations. The SciNapse code generation system transforms ... high-level descriptions of partial differential equation problems into customized, efficient, and documented...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- written entirely in MATLAB, a popular problem-solving environment that is powerful in computational linear...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- routines for solving systems of linear equations, least squares problems, and eigenvalue problems. The goals ... matrix inversion, full-rank linear least squares problems, orthogonal and generalized orthogonal factorizations, orthogonal transformation ... across a wide range of distributed-memory environments such as the Cray...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Thus, we were able to solve test problems with up to 160,000 items ... minutes in our computing environment. However, solving instances with relatively large number of knapsacks, when ... weakness of MULKNAP to this type of problems, and our algorithm inherits this weakness...