- Referenced in 12309 articles
- analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built ... range of applications, including signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- environment facilitates all steps in the modeling process − defining your geometry, meshing, specifying your physics...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- with Bayesian hierarchical models. Unfortunately, fitting such models involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo ... wide variety of Gaussian spatial process models for univariate as well as multivariate point-referenced...
- Referenced in 755 articles
- environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides ... time-varying systems, including communications, controls, signal processing, video processing, and image processing. Simulink ... visualize simulations, create batch processing scripts, customize the modeling environment, and define signal, parameter...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- simulation, economic and financial modeling, theoretical and quantum chemistry, chemical process simulation, mathematics and statistics...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- that can be modeled as a collection of non-deterministic processes with finite control structure...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- supports three probabilistic models: discrete-time Markov chains, Markov decision processes and continuous-time Markov...
- Referenced in 1470 articles
- acoustic-structural coupling using a common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best ... Abaqus Unified FEA to consolidate their processes and tools, reduce costs and inefficiencies, and gain...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal inference. Data types include ... indices, mark dependence diagnostics etc. Point process models can be fitted to point pattern data...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- develop a comprehensive understanding of a particular process, which might involve multiple chemical species, concentration ... enabled significant strides in the modeling of complex chemical processes, such as combustion...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code for modelling fluid flow, heat transfer, mass transfer and chemical ... post-processing programs. The UDF option enables the incorporation of user-developed models into FLUENT...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- that allows the processing of values conforming to the data model defined in [XQuery...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- CART and random forest; Gaussian process models (Kriging), and combinations of di erent metamodeling approaches...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- physics models for the evolution from a few-body hard process to a complex multihadronic ... contains a library of hard processes and models for initial- and final-state parton showers...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- carried out in ‘An Introduction to Statistical Modeling of Extreme Values’ by Stuart Coles ... order statistics, peaks over thresholds and point processes...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- parallel programming model initially developed for large-scale web content processing. Data analysis meets ... study the communication cost of the MapReduce model, then we give an initial implementation...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- inverse Gaussian distribution to survival data. The model is described in Aalen OO, Borgan ... Survival and Event History Analysis. A Process Point of View. Springer, 2008. It is based ... distribution. The model allows covariates to influence starting values of the Wiener process and/or average...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- present Bio-PEPA, a process algebra for the modelling and the analysis of biochemical networks...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- package tgp: Bayesian treed Gaussian process models. Bayesian nonstationary, semiparametric nonlinear regression and design ... treed Gaussian processes (GPs) with jumps to the limiting linear model (LLM). Special cases also...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- reactive, discrete event, continuous time, process networks and modal models...