- Referenced in 1584 articles
- enabling users to employ the level of abstraction that is most appropriate for a particular ... problem. By using techniques of object-oriented programming, PETSc provides enormous ﬂexibility for users. PETSc...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Both program slicing and user extensible abstract interpretation components are applied to customize the program...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Apron: a library of numerical abstract domains for static analysis. This article describes Apron ... analysis of the numerical variables of programs by abstract interpretation. Its goal is threefold: provide...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- combination. ELAN takes from functional programming the concept of abstract data types and the function...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- variety of combinatorial problems, and rich constraint programming languages have been developed for expressing ... search procedures at a high level of abstraction. Local search approaches to combinatorial optimization ... solving combinatorial optimization problems that combines constraint programming and local search, using constraints to describe ... both modeling and search abstractions in the spirit of constraint programming. After an overview...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- ASTREÉ Analyzer. ASTRÉE is an abstract interpretation-based static program analyzer aiming at proving automatically...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- that programs may be written at a much higher level of abstraction than is usually...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- models, model checking message-passing programs. Abstraction and composition are the fundamental issues in making...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- abstract interpretation-based preprocessor of the Ciao multi-paradigm program development environment. CiaoPP can perform ... specialization, slicing, partial evaluation of a program, program parallelization (taking granularity control into account), inclusion ... compile-time, etc. The abstract model of the program inferred by the analyzers is used ... safe w.r.t. the given policy (i.e., an abstraction-carrying code approach to mobile code safety...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- conference sessions. A set of groupware programming abstractions allows developers to control the behaviour...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- 3APL (triple-a-p-l). An Abstract Agent Programming Language. 3APL is a programming language...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- branch-and-bound algorithms using linear programming relaxations. Cutting planes or columns can be generated ... design of abstract data structures and algorithms are met by object oriented programming modules...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- their behaviors. SCEL brings together various programming abstractions that allow one to directly represent aggregations ... specific policies. It also naturally supports programming interaction, self-awareness, context-awareness, and adaptation...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- science. Consequently, these abstractions must also be represented in computer programs. A standardized generic interface...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- symbolic calculator and has an embedded equational programming system. Otter is a fourth-generation Argonne ... main application of Otter is research in abstract algebra and formal logic. Otter...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Synchronization abstraction in the BETA programming language. This paper argues that synchronization of processes need ... programming language, but that they can just as well be built from existing abstractions – provided ... applied to other modern object-based programming languages, such as Java...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- parallelism, as execution of such logic programs can have both recursive and corecursive features ... have been used to study them abstractly. The programming developments have often occurred separately ... account of the issues, starting with abstract category theoretic semantics, developing coalgebra to characterize naturally ... dialect, CoALP, of logic programming, characterised by guarded lazy corecursion and parallelism...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Bebop—a symbolic model checker for boolean programs. Bebop represents control flow explicitly, and sets ... harnessing the inherent modularity in procedural abstraction and exploiting the locality of variable scoping, Bebop ... able to model check boolean programs with several thousand lines of code, hundreds of procedures...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- program that will take a description of a security protocol in a simple, abstract language...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- interpretation techniques prove properties of programs by computing abstract fixpoints. All such analyses suffer from ... that use the join operator to merge abstract states at join points. We have implemented ... prove properties of C programs that are beyond current abstraction-refinement tools, such as Slam...