- Referenced in 454 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version. FEAPpv is a general purpose finite element ... analysis program which is designed for research and educational use (If you are looking...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- integrated with a number of program analysis, testing, and verification tools from Microsoft Research. These...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- stand-alone Fortran programs for cluster analysis. The programs are described and illustrated...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- data integration, information extraction, networking, program analysis, security, and cloud computing. Its origins date ... back to the beginning of logic programming, but it became prominent as a separate area...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a general purpose finite element analysis program which...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric manipulation ... numerical analysis 2D and 3D report-quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- Another Gibbs Sampler. It is a program for analysis of Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- integrated collection of program analysis, transformation, and visualization components designed to facilitate experimentation with model ... temporal specification language, and it generates a program model and specification in the input language...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- errors in JML-annotated Java programs by static analysis of the program code...
- Referenced in 642 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey authoring and deployment (IBM SPSS Data Collection ... mining (IBM SPSS Modeler), text analytics, statistical analysis, and collaboration and deployment (batch and automated...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- package boa: Bayesian Output Analysis Program (BOA) for MCMC. A menu-driven program and library...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- parallel programming model initially developed for large-scale web content processing. Data analysis meets ... data analysis applications. The translation and optimization from relational algebra operators to MapReduce programs ... focus on a special type of data analysis query, namely multiple group by query...
- Referenced in 726 articles
- click’ windows interface for controlling the analysis, or can construct the model using a graphical ... called DoodleBUGS. WinBUGS is a stand-alone program, although it can be called from other...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- elastostatics analysis SERBA is a FORTRAN77 program which applies the boundary element method to solve...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- integrals. Chapter 11: BEAN: Boundary Element ANalysis program...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- program for Lie analysis of differential equations. LIE is a self-contained PC program ... analysis of ordinary or partial differential equations, either a single equation or a simultaneous ... comes as a complete program that incorporates the necessary parts of MUMATH and is ready ... previous version was for classical Lie analysis, finding the point symmetries of well-posed differential...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- SYMMGRP.MAX and other symbolic programs for Lie symmetry analysis of partial differential equations symmgrp.max...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Simulation model development and analysis in UNITY. We evaluate UNITY -- a computational model, specification language ... distributed programs -- as a platform for simulation model specification and analysis. We describe a UNITY ... based methodology for the construction, analysis and execution of simulation models. The methodology starts with ... transition systems, and second into an executable program are described. The methodology provides a means...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- invariant convergence analysis. Part of these algorithms are presented as informal programs in the text...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- combination of explicit-state analysis and predicate analysis. (Competition contribution). CPAchecker is an open-source ... based on the concepts of configurable program analysis (CPA). We submit a CPAchecker configuration that...