- Referenced in 90 articles
- usually given as costly programs with no derivative information and no function values returned...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- longer available as a separate program, but the Derive code is now incorporated into...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- software via the XploRe programming language, which is derived from the C programming language. Single...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- large-scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have proved highly effective for solving ... linear and nonlinear). We assume that first derivatives are available and that the constraint gradients...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- Simula is the name of two simulation programming languages, Simula I and Simula 67, developed ... introduced in Simula derivatives. Simula is considered the first object-oriented programming language...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- automatic differentiation of Fortran 77 programs. Given a Fortran 77 source code and a user ... independent variables, ADIFOR will generate an augmented derivative code that computes the partial derivatives...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- environment (IDE) from Microsoft for its COM programming model first released in 1991 and declared ... Visual Basic was derived from BASIC and enables the rapid application development (RAD) of graphical...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 128 articles
- programs designed to help evaluate the performance of parallel supercomputers. The benchmarks are derived from ... available in commonly-used programming models like MPI and OpenMP...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- functions defined by a Fortran program. The derivative evaluation is performed by a Fortran code ... analysis and transformation of the original program that defines the function of interest. Open/ADF ... schema. The implemented transformation algorithms allow efficient derivative computations using locally optimized cross-country sequences...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- dimensional). The program allows the user to compute Lie brackets, vector derivatives ... manifolds can be utilised from within the program. Its use can be interactive or batch...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- where cardinality is constrained, and derive a semidefinite programming based relaxation for our problem...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- development, implementation, and availability of a computer program for generating a variety of feasible network ... together with a set of benchmarked problems derived from it. The code “NETGEN” can generate...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- library of computer algebra programs, originally derived from SAC-2 , contains reference implementations ... SACLIB 3.0 beta from C programs, all SACLIB functions are available with C linkage. Such...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- NPSOL 5.0: Fortran package for nonlinear programming. NPSOL is a set of Fortran 77 subroutines ... constraints functions and (optionally) their first derivatives. NPSOL is not intended for large sparse problems ... problem size. NPSOL uses a sequential quadratic programming (SQP) algorithm, in which each search direction...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- programs, deploying Craig interpolation to derive program invariants. We describe the underlying approach...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Agda: dependent types for relational program derivation. Relational program derivation is the technique of stepwise ... Agda), to encode relational derivations in the dependently typed programming language Agda. A program...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- research. As one of the earliest programming languages, Lisp pioneered many ideas in computer science ... self-hosting compiler. The name LISP derives from ”LISt Processing”. Linked lists ... lists. As a result, Lisp programs can manipulate source code as a data structure, giving...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- level. The method uses ISETL, a programming language derived from SETL, to implement instruction whose...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- KYPD: a solver for semidefinite programs derived from the Kalman-Yakubovich-Popov lemma Semidefinite programs ... derived from the Kalman-Yakubovich-Popov lemma are quite common in control and signal processing ... applications. The programs are often of high dimension making them hard or impossible to solve...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- Gaussian is an electronic structure program, used by chemists, chemical engineers, biochemists, physicists and others ... molecular systems, along with numerous molecular properties derived from these basic computation types...