- Referenced in 2091 articles
- level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability ... language provides constructs intended to enable clear programs on both a small and large scale...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- adapting and extending modern programming language techniques. A design based on generic functions...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming problems whose constraint cone is a product...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- general purpose finite element analysis program which is designed for research and educational...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- standardized, object-oriented programming language designed by Bertrand Meyer (an object-orientation proponent and author ... Software. The design of the language is closely connected with the Eiffel programming method. Both...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- successor to the ALGOL 60 programming language, designed with the goal of a much wider ... when they had reappeared in subsequently developed programming languages...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- object-oriented matrix programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices ... extensive library, and well-designed syntax, which leads to programs which are easier to maintain...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- compiled English-like computer programming language designed for business use. It is imperative, procedural ... retirement of experienced COBOL programmers, programs are being migrated to new platforms, rewritten in modern...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- procedural, imperative computer programming language designed for scientific, engineering, business and system programming uses...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 128 articles
- small set of programs designed to help evaluate the performance of parallel supercomputers. The benchmarks ... available in commonly-used programming models like MPI and OpenMP...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- reasoning about mathematics and programming. Over the years its design has been substantially improved...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- quadratically constrained programming solver (MIQCP). The solvers in the Gurobi Optimizer were designed from...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- general purpose finite element analysis program which is designed for research and educational use. Source...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- original LCF system was a proof-checking program developed at Stanford University by Robin Milner ... theorem proving, but he also designed the ML programming language underlying it and the innovative ... still in use today, and the design of the hardware veri¯cation system...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- individuals without some computer science background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran and experience ... However, the power of the PETSc design and the algorithms it incorporates may make...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- languages: one language that is designed for a specific programming language and another language that ... interface languages have been designed for a variety of programming languages, including...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- open-source, parallelized, arbitrary-precision semidefinite program solver, designed for the conformal bootstrap. SDPB significantly...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures ... support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures ... studying their combination. ELAN takes from functional programming the concept of abstract data types ... hard-wired and not accessible to the designer of an application. The strategy language offers...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- OBJ3 is a program specification and proof system based on order sorted equational logic ... used for research and teaching in software design and specification, rapid prototyping, theorem proving, user ... interface design, and hardware verification, among other things. It was the first language ... implement parameterized programming and its module system influenced the designs...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- clusters of computers using simple programming models. It is designed to scale up from single...