- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- CUTE: a concolic unit testing engine for C...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3003 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3055 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 399 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 579 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Semantic definitions of full-scale programming languages are...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...