- Referenced in 134 articles
- integrated collection of program analysis, transformation, and visualization components designed to facilitate experimentation with model ... temporal specification language, and it generates a program model and specification in the input language...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- language and toolset for program transformation. The Stratego language provides rewrite rules for expressing basic...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- operator overloading approach (as opposed to program transformation techniques) to automate the relaxation and subgradient ... calculation tasks. Although less efficient than program transformation, it is worth pointing out that...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- source-to-source transformation tasks on (Ciao) Prolog programs. These tasks include: Inference of properties ... Several kinds of source to source program transformations such as program specialization, slicing, partial evaluation...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- tools for analysis and transformation of C programs. This paper describes the C Intermediate Language ... analysis and source-to-source transformation of C programs. Compared to C, CIL has fewer ... most confusing for program analysis and transformation. We also describe a whole-program merger based ... representative application of CIL, we show a transformation aimed at making code immune to stack...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- program. Formal rules for program transformation are also presented...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- compilers have to perform efficiency increasing program transformations. These transformations usually depend on preceding program...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- possibly after some transformation) of the GPM with polynomial data.The approach is similar to that ... build up a hierarchy of semidefinite programming (SDP), or linear matrix inequality (LMI) relaxations...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- iteratively as fixed points of monotonic predicate transformers. The verification of a system consists ... obtaining by automatic translation of its description program an Interpreted Petri Net representing...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- diagram editor generator based on hypergraph transformation. Diagram editors which are tailored to a specific ... syntax-directed editing is realized by programmed hypergraph transformation of these internal hypergraphs. This approach...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- WSDFU: Program transformation system based on generalized partial computation. Generalized Partial Computation ... program transformation method utilizing partial information about input data and auxiliary functions as well ... logical structure of a source program. GPC uses both an inference engine such ... paper demonstrates the power of the program transformation system as well as its theorem prover...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- problem families that can be transformed, using disciplined convex programming techniques, to convex quadratic programs...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- composable transformations of Python+NumPy programs. Composable transformations of Python+NumPy programs: differentiate, vectorize...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- readable executable specifications; the JaKarTa Transformation Kit (JTK), a program to manipulate and transform...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- derivatives of functions defined by a Fortran program. The derivative evaluation is performed ... resulting from the analysis and transformation of the original program that defines the function ... open source components. While the code transformation follows the basic principles of automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- GrGen.NET is a programming tool for graph transformation, which eases the transformation of complex graph ... model transformation, computer linguistics, or modern compiler construction, comparable to other programming tools like parser...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- ADAPT: Automated De-coupled Adaptive Program Transformation. Dynamic program optimization offers performance improvements far beyond ... optimization, ADAPT (Automated De-coupled Adaptive Program Transformation), that builds on the strengths of existing ... allows code generation to occur concurrently with program execution, removing dynamic compilation overheads from...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- inference that is based on a program transformation that translates a probabilistic program into...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- test models for mixed-integer nonlinear programming. Because there is no standard format for nonlinear ... augmented with a translation server that can transform the models from their basic GAMS format...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- correspondence between the sequent calculus and the program leanTAP is evident, this in turn constitutes ... Then, the author transforms the sequent calculus back into a Prolog program. Doing this...