- Referenced in 2876 articles
- Theory. GAP provides a programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- commutative algebra, algebraic geometry, and singularity theory. SINGULAR’s main computational objects are ideals ... including e.g. Buchberger’s algorithm and Mora’s Tangent Cone algorithm. Furthermore, it provides polynomial ... interactive shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Algorithm 921: alphaCertified: Certifying solutions to polynomial systems. Smale’s α-theory uses estimates related ... polynomial system. The program alphaCertified implements algorithms based on α-theory to certify solutions...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- lines of C) ia an efficient program written in C for solving polynomial systems ... efficient implementations of state-of-the-art algorithms for computing Gröbner bases: actually, from ... demonstrate the practical efficiency of new algorithms. Secondly, in conjunction with other software ... been used in various applications (Robotic, Signal Theory, Biology, Computational Geometry, . . . ) and more recently...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Group Theory Language, Cayley. CAYLEY is a high level programming language which has been developed ... allow easy access to a collectionn of algorithms for doing calculations in groups and related...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- depth knowledge of the underlying theory, algorithms, and data structures found in sparse matrix software ... Davis presents the fundamentals of sparse matrix algorithms to provide the requisite background. The book ... downloadable sparse matrix package that illustrates the algorithms and theorems presented in the book ... strong emphasis on MATLAB and the C programming language, Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- structured illuminations together with ideas from convex programming to recover the phase from intensity measurements ... also demonstrate that our noise-aware algorithms are stable in the sense that the reconstruction ... noise ratio decreases. Finally, we introduce some theory showing that one can design very simple...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- consists of polynomial equations and polynomial inequalities. Algorithms for quantifier elimination of real closed fields ... specific problems. To overcome the bottleneck of program verification with a symbolic approach ... polynomials [33,31],, we invented new theories and algorithms [32,30,35] for SAS solving ... both on SAS-solving and program verification with DISCOVERER, and then discuss the future work...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- theory of quantifier-free bitvectors that can solve many kinds of problems generated by program ... tools, theorem provers, automated bug finders, cryptographic algorithms, intelligent fuzzers and model checkers. Features: Easy...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- used in the logic programs. The primary clingcon algorithm adopts state-of-the-art techniques ... uses conflict-driven learning and theory propagation for the CSP solver...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- Boundary element programming in mechanics. With 1 CD-ROM (Windows, Macintosh and UNIX) The book ... solid mechanics, beginning with basic theory and then explaining the numerical implementation ... elasto-plasticity; c) the description of numerical algorithms for the implementation of boundary element method...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- safety verification of recursive programs. The algorithm is modular and analyzes procedures individually. Unlike other ... show that for programs and properties over a decidable theory, the algorithm is guaranteed ... oracle for quantifier elimination (QE). For Boolean programs, the algorithm is a polynomial decision procedure...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Multi-Objective Integer Programming: An Improved Recursive Algorithm”, Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- program verification. Alt-Ergo is based on CC(X) a congruence closure algorithm parameterized ... equational theory X. Currently, CC(X) can be instantiated by the empty equational theory...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- describe our package PALP of C programs for calculations with lattice polytopes and applications ... applications to toric geometry and string theory, like the computation of Hodge data and fibration ... originally intended for low-dimensional applications, the algorithms work in any dimension...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- LEVI (5100 lines) calculates by a recursive algorithm the semisimple part ... program presented earlier) there is then realized a Levi decomposition of L. The program CANONIK ... given, for the theory of applied algorithms see also Zbl 0668.17004. With respect...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- calculation of Feynman integrals in quantum field theory. Their expansion in a small parameter ... computer program which allows the systematic expansion of certain classes of functions. The algorithms...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- transformations. These transformations usually depend on preceding program analyses. These analyses, known a data flow ... difficult and expensive. By exploiting the underlying theories of abstract interpretation and data flow analysis ... supplies many efficient algorithms, such as fixed point iterations. The program analyzer generator PAG described ... worlds, specification languages based on the clean theory of abstract interpretation and efficient implementation methods...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- algorithms for computations in systems and control theory. Based on numerical linear algebra routines from ... library are: 1. usefulness of algorithms; 2. robustness, algorithms must either return reliable results ... standardisation: the library is based on rigorous programming and documentation standards; 7. benchmarking...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Treemaker 4.0: A program for origami design. .. Computational origami is a subset of the branch ... known as computational geometry; many of the algorithms of the former have broader applicability ... realization of computational origami theory and algorithms are tools—computer programs—that carry out origami...