- Referenced in 539 articles
- Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO Application Programming Interface (LINDO...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- facilities for defining new functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization ... variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- linear programming (LP) and related problems. Specifically, it solves linearly or quadratically constrained optimization problems...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- State of the Art Mathematical Programming Solver. The Gurobi Optimizer is a state ... integer quadratically constrained programming solver (MIQCP). The solvers in the Gurobi Optimizer were designed from...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- genetic algorithm-based program for constrained and unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system ... preferably on a Sun SPARC machine). This program can also...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- algorithm for large-scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have proved highly effective...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- solving sums of squares (SOS) optimization programs. SOSTOOLS can be used to specify and solve...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- debugging and optimizing the performance of your applications. You’ll also find programming guides, user...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides functions for finding parameters that ... programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming, nonlinear optimization, and nonlinear least squares...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- semidefinite programs (SDPs). CVX can also solve much more complex convex optimization problems, including many ... maximization, determinant maximization, and many other convex programs. As of version 2.0, CVX also solves...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an optimization problem in which a linear objective function ... integervalued variables. For details on mixed integer programming, see, e.g., [69,106]. The miplib...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- optimization problems. The package initially aimed at the control community and focused on semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- results matter. Like all NAG software, the Optimization routines are highly flexible – callable from various ... packages, including MATLAB® and usable from many programming languages...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- Matlab input lines is 99 including optimizer and Finite Element subroutine. The 99 lines ... lines for the main program, 12 lines for the Optimality Criteria based optimizer, 16 lines ... well-posed topology optimization problem. By adding three additional lines, the program can solve problems...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- OTIS is a general purpose trajectory optimization program. It can and has been used ... motion. OTIS4 is also capable of optimizing the trajectories of underwater autonomous vehicles and classic...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- problems with an optimal control structure. SQP stands for Sequential Quadratic Programming, a method invented ... Newton approach applied to the optimality conditions of the optimization problem. Each iteration ... solution to a quadratic program (QP). This is a simpler optimization problem, which...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- related network optimization problems. The code is written in the ANSI C programming language ... solver has been used to obtain the optimal solutions to 106 of the 110 TSPLIB ... Concorde functions are thread-safe for programming in shared-memory parallel environments; the main...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially developed for large-scale web content processing ... translation and optimization from relational algebra operators to MapReduce programs is still an open ... group by query. We then propose an optimized version which addresses and improves the communication...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- large-scale optimization system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- mathematical optimization problems. Some examples of problems MOSEK can solve are linear programs, quadratic programs ... strengths of the linear and conic optimizers in MOSEK, then MOSEK is currently employed widely...