- Referenced in 21 articles
- implementation of Rockafellar and Wets’ Progressive Hedging algorithm. Our particular focus ... Progressive Hedging as an effective heuristic for obtaining approximate solutions to multi-stage stochastic programs...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- MSLiP: A computer code for the multistage stochastic...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- The Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research (COIN-OR...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Pyomo -- optimization modeling in Python. This book provides...
- Referenced in 2808 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- LAM/MPI is a high-quality open-source implementation...
- Referenced in 865 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...