- Referenced in 102 articles
- this final portfolio. For information on the eSTREAM project and selection process, including a timetable ... technical background, please visit the original eSTREAM Project website. ... The eSTREAM software testing framework page ... optimized code for eSTREAM ciphers. Reports on portfolio ciphers’ performance in software can be found...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- NESSIE project. Its ”tweaked” successor, WHIRLPOOL-T, was selected for the NESSIE portfolio of cryptographic...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- addresses the problem of selecting a robust portfolio of projects in the context of limited ... benefits of the projects there is no other portfolio that does not cost more ... selecting a proposed portfolio. The robustness evaluation starts by identifying competitor portfolios to the proposed ... portfolio, its similarities and differences in project composition to its competitors, and the regret...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- eSTREAM project and has been selected into the final portfolio. It is noticed that most...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- open-source toolbox for ”On-Line Portfolio Selection” (OLPS), which implements a collection of classical ... different strategies. OLPS is an open-source project released under Apache License (version 2.0), which...
- Referenced in 1 article
- process. Assess project portfolios, including dashboards to reflect current status of portfolios for all strategic ... that matter to your organization. Select the set of investments that will best achieve...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ARfit is a collection of Matlab modules for...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- GLOPT is a Fortran 77 program for global...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...