- Referenced in 628 articles
- first part, chapter 5, studies projection methods for the solution of bound constrained problems...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- BUGS (Bayesian inference Using Gibbs Sampling) project is concerned with flexible software for the Bayesian ... using Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods. The project began...
- Referenced in 1821 articles
- mathematical objects and the installation of methods for computing specifically with them. Macaulay2 can compute ... numbers, Ext, cohomology of coherent sheaves on projective varieties, primary decomposition of ideals, integral closure...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- consists of matrix-free Krylov subspace projection methods (Arnoldi and Lanczos processes), and that...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- each iteration, a spectral gradient-projection method approximately minimizes a least-squares problem with...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- BUGS project, which aims to make practical MCMC methods available to applied statisticians. WinBUGS...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- multiple liquids. As in any numerical method, however, it has its weaknesses, namely, for flows ... body force algorithm, improvements in the projection method for the Navier-Stokes solver...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- goal of the CGAL Open Source Project is to provide easy access to efficient ... motion planning, mesh generation, numerical methods... More on the projects using CGAL web page...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- optimization problems. TRON uses a gradient projection method to generate a Cauchy step, a preconditioned ... gradient method with an incomplete Cholesky factorization to generate a direction, and a projected search...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for the development of innovative concepts and tools ... solution of differential equations by finite element methods. FEniCS has an extensive list of features...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- implementing the SPG method is introduced. SPG is a nonmonotone projected gradient algorithm for solving ... optimization problems. It combines the classical projected gradient method with the spectral gradient choice ... provides objective function and gradient values, and projections onto the feasible set. Some recent numerical...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- based and black-and-white projection filtering methods. The complete 88 line code is included...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- inverse free preconditioned Krylov subspace projection method developed by Golub...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Software for the Numerical Evaluation of Projection-Type Methods for Large Quadratic Program...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- first-order methods for composite convex optimization, including those performing explicit, projected, proximal, conditional ... gradient, conditional gradient, subgradient and alternating projection methods. In particular, we present a new analytical ... method proposed by Kim and Fessler in  can be extended by incorporating a projection ... fast as the standard accelerated proximal gradient method...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Variable projection methods for approximate GCD computations. This paper presents optimization methods and software ... problem are solved by the variable projection method. Optimization methods are implemented in publicly available...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- PrefixSpan: mining sequential patterns efficiently by prefix-projected pattern growth. Sequential pattern mining ... previously developed sequential pattern mining methods follow the methodology of Apriori which may substantially reduce ... novel sequential pattern mining method, called PrefixSpan (i.e., Prefix-projected Sequential pattern mining), which explores ... prefix-projection substantially reduces the size of projected databases and leads to efficient processing...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- NeNMF: An optimal gradient method for non-negative matrix factorization. Nonnegative matrix factorization ... multiplicative update rule (MUR), the projected gradient method (PG), the projected nonnegative least squares (PNLS...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- incorrect for some inputs.par We propose a method that is always correct and that avoids ... simple geometric approaches: a triple projections method and a curve avoidance method. We have implemented...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Sparse Learning with Efficient Projections. Main Features: 1) First-Order Method. At each iteration ... first-order black-box methods. 3) Efficient Projection. The projection problem (proximal operator...