- Referenced in 32 articles
- implements 2-D displays of projections of points and lines in high-dimensional spaces ... parallel coordinate displays and textual views thereof. Projection tools include dotplots of single variables, plots ... data rotations, various grand tours, and interactive projection pursuit. Views of the data ... labeled and brushed with glyphs and colors. Lines can be edited and colored. Several XGobi...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- valuable successor to the 99 line code, providing a practical instrument that may help ... black-and-white projection filtering methods. The complete 88 line code is included...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- nonmonotone line-search strategy. The user provides objective function and gradient values, and projections onto...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- considered. Chapter 3 is devoted to line-search and trust-region methods, which are used ... first part, chapter 5, studies projection methods for the solution of bound constrained problems...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- algebra approach to sheaves over weighted projective lines. The theoretical background of the TUBULAR package ... algebra treatment of sheaves over weighted projective (tubular) lines is presented. The package is also...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- approach using examples from our product line project on the Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) domain...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- general enough to handle multi-million line software projects. As a result, the world ... from fairly small (under 10,000 source lines) to very large (10,000,000 source ... lines). Vesta is a mature system. It is the result of over 10 years ... Vesta today in a new microprocessor project...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- content (QBIC) project we are studying methods to query large on-line image databases using...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- doing. This project contributes easy to use command line tools for Linux to support programmers...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- projective variety Recent theoretical advances in elimination theory use straight-line programs as a data...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Structure can be projected onto data already in storage. A command line tool and JDBC...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- cartopy are: object oriented projection definitions; point, line, polygon and image transformations between projections; integration...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- option pricing. The aim of the BENCHOP project is to provide the finance community with ... relative performance. All implementations are available on line and can be used for future development...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- library provides functions for plotting projected lines, curves (trajectories), scatter plots, and heatmaps. There...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- line V(x,y) = E and project as lines on the configuration space...
- Referenced in 1 article
- homogeneous pair on the augmented complex projective line (Riemann sphere plus an additional superzero point...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Pisa and most of the code ( 15k lines) of the first versions was written ... students have continued to work to this project implementing more and more features...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- well-known that the projective space ℙV contains a unique (Zariski)-closed orbit X consisting ... highest-weight lines and called the minimal orbit. Denote by C⊂V the affine cone...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- debut in 2007, the Wolfram Demonstrations Project introduced a new paradigm for exploring ideas, providing ... functional Demonstrations. From elementary education to front-line research, topics span an ever-growing array...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- polygonal link projection consisting of horizontal and vertical line segments lying in the integer grid...