- Referenced in 4 articles
- Gimenez: ’On Castelnuovo-Mumford regularity of projective curves’ Proc.Amer.Math.Soc. 128(5) (2000), ’Computing the Castelnuovo ... some subschemes of Pn using quotients of monomial ideals’, Proceedings of MEGA-2000, J. Pure...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...