- Referenced in 3 articles
- possible to use both CafeOBJ proof scores and reduction commands and Maude model checking, narrowing...
- Referenced in 1 article
- from semi-formal proof documents called proof scores in CafeOBJ...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- BIOMET: A multimodal person authentication database including face...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Design and implementation of Parallel TRAM. Algebraic specifications...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- PLINK is a free, open-source whole genome...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1423 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- OBJ3 is a program specification and proof system...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Circ is an automated behavioral prover based on...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- CafeOBJ as a tool for behavioral system verification...