- Referenced in 5 articles
- evaluation of probabilistic models based on proper scoring rules, covering a wide range of situations...
- Referenced in 1 article
- properscoring: Proper scoring rules in Python. Proper scoring rules for evaluating probabilistic forecasts in Python ... Evaluation methods that are “strictly proper” cannot be artificially improved through hedging, which makes them ... accuracy of probabilistic forecasts. In particular, these rules are often used for evaluating weather forecasts ... faster) for crps_ensemble and threshold_brier_score. To install, use pip: pip install properscoring...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- R package surveillance: Temporal and Spatio-Temporal Modeling...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1442 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 3266 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1462 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2610 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- CHARMM (Chemistry at HARvard Macromolecular Mechanics). CHARMM models...