- Referenced in 2 articles
- docking predictions. Knowledge of one or both protein binding sites may be used to focus ... predicted orientations may be downloaded as a compressed multi-model PDB file. The server...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...